Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2013

el matador

I am in love with my book - Peaceful Places: Los Angeles. So many excellent gems to escape to all in the city limits. Sometimes living/driving in such a populated city can be a little headachey, but this book is full of places to find relaxation and solitude. 


 - el matador beach -


For someone who lives so close to the ocean, the beach is not really my thing. The overcrowding and paying $6-$8 to park usually keep me away... Even if I do make it down, by the time I get settled in the cold and foggy marine layer is as well. I will say that El Matador in Malibu was a welcome departure from the typical beaches of Santa Monica bay. Still $8 to park, but there are many rock formations and small caves covered in barnacles to explore, it is well worth the fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...