Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Love

Yesterday I celebrated my 25th birthday. I got so many wonderful gifts and love from my very treasured friends and family. This is just a small thank you and slightly an excuse to brag about all of my amazing presents.

Melissa and Peter went all out as usual. I received a special delivery all the way from Hogsmede Village. A PACKAGE OF CAULDRON CAKES! Delivered by owl of course.
My mom had a lovely bouquet of flowers delivered to my door. She also sent me this adorable mushroom container from Anthropologie. To top it off I go to go on a mini shopping spree at IKEA. I now have this awesome rug for the living room and my closet looks much more organized.

thanks to my pops, I now have the Wii Fit! I'm on my third day of my yoga routine. Very calming, I'm already feeling better and more limber!

My love, Megan Love gave me the most adorable necklace (a little pair of golden scissors), from one of my favorite stores PopKiller. She also gave me concert tickets to see BEACH FOSSILS. She is pretty amazing. Thanks joycie!

The lovely Sarah gave me records for my collection. The Tom Tom Club and Joy Division. If only my record player wasn't broken :( Gah. Thank you sarah, you are so sweet!

I got a long distance hello from my favorite people in Colorado. Meghan and Alex. I miss them everyday, so I was ecstatic to get a wooden birthday greeting :)
Finally my #1 love, billy got me many many gifts, dinner, magazine subscriptions, a trip to Pittsburgh! and this adorable little pocket knife necklace at the Melrose Flea Market. So cute, and functional! 

all in all, a magnificent birthday. Thank you so much for all of the love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...